Verge (XVG) & IOS Token (IOST)

As we all know the cryptocurrency business is very volatile and we're always advised to invest what we are willing to lose. I bought verge at $0.15 and now its trading at $0.091447. Fortunately, this doesn’t mean I made a loss. You only make a loss when you sell at a loss, because you're still holding the same amount of coins you did when the price was booming. As we all know, we can't really predict the price of ANY coin. Many people have been predicting verge’s future value, and some of the figures ridiculously exaggerated. There's no doubt that the price will go up, but the question is by how much? Currently, verge has a circulating supply of 14,525,162,600 XVG, and has been sitting around that figure for a while. Now this is bad for business because what this means is that there's lower demand for it now. As the demand decreases the price will too. Looking into verge, it's hype phase past which is when many people bought the coin. The demand for the coin at the time was substantial hence the increase in price value. 

I can't say that I have a solution on how you can recover your dip in value, but I can tell you what I'm personally doing about it. Now I don’t think that Verge will spike anytime soon, but I don't have facts to support this as the market is very volatile. I've sold all my verge to buy IOStoken. I don't plan to be invested in IOStoken for the long run, but I want to benefit from its short-term gains and then buy back my Verge after with the hope that it's price will still be low, after all with high risk comes high rewards. IOStoken will have its first official live stream featuring Jimmy & Terrence, co-founders of IOST, on YouTube & Periscope on 28/01/18 @ 5 PM PST.

The token is currently trading low, but I believe after a few weeks we could see some major improvements as all cryptos are currently trading at lows. Its trading at $0.082286 with a circulating supply of 6,794,109,922 IOST. If you would like to buy the token I suggest you use Binance as it is the most friendly exchange for XVG, and Binance will also allow you to store your IOST on their exchange. Hurry and don't miss the train!

The IOStoken team made their token sale private – only institutional investors could participate. On top of that, if you are an investor based in Korea, China or the United States, then you weren’t allowed to buy in either. Only the elites were able to jump on this train early, but if you bought in a week ago you could have scored IOST coins for about 3 cents apiece. That would’ve nearly trippled your investment. All funds raised will be used for improving the token, so I think we can really expect some good results from this one.

Thank you for reading.